RESERVATIONS FOR OVERNIGHT PARKING
ALL RESERVED PARKING MUST BE PAID IN ADVANCE
PARKING REGULATIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
THERE WILL BE AN ADDITIONAL $30.00 CHARGE AT THE GATE FOR THOSE WITHOUT A RESERVATION
1. All spaces will be assigned in the order received by mail. Spaces are 20’ x 40’. All vehicles whose length is over 40 feet must reserve two spaces. Any tow car will have to be parked in a separate area. There will be no charge for a tow car. No additional vehicles will be allowed to park in the RV parking, no exceptions.
2. Requests to park together must be submitted in the same envelope.
3. ALL RV SPACES WILL HAVE A 20 or 30 AMP ELECTRICAL HOOKUP.. THERE WILL BE NO EXTENSION CORDS ALLOWED TO BE PLUGGED INTO BUILDINGS TO PROVIDE ELECTRICITY. VIOLATORS WILL LOSE THEIR PARKING PRIVILEGES & THEIR EXTENSION CORDS.
NO EXCEPTIONS – NO WARNINGS – THIS IS A FIRE SAFETY HAZARD!
4. HANDICAP PARKING must be reserved in advance. There will be a limited number of spaces available to HOLDERS OF A CURRENT STATE-ISSUED HANDICAP PARKING PERMIT. A COPY OF THIS PERMIT MUST BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR PARKING REQUEST. PLEASE MAIL YOUR REQUEST EARLY – SPACE IS LIMITED. WHEN THESE SPACES ARE FILLED, THE REMAINING REQUESTS WILL BE ASSIGNED TO REGULAR SPACES IN THE ORDER THEY ARE RECEIVED.
5. Parking lot will open at 10:00 am on Thursday. Gates will open Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 6:00 am and close Thursday through Saturday at 10:00 pm and will close 1 hour after Best in Show on Sunday.
6. FIRE LANES, DESIGNATED PARKING ZONES, NO PARKING ZONES & LOADING ZONES WILL BE STRICTLY MAINTAINED. Violators will be towed without notice at their expense.
7. PARKING PERSONNEL will gladly assist you in locating your space & answering any questions you may have. They will NOT reassign spaces. Parking is a privilege extended by the Silver Falls Kennel Club, Inc. & the Club reserves the right to withdraw this privilege from any person who feels he cannot abide by the rules & instructions of our Parking Crew, or who resorts to abusive language and/or other tactics. There will be no refund of fees. Failure to abide by Parking Personnel instructions may also result in an Event Committee hearing according to AKC Rules & Regulations.